Terms & Conditions
- Price variation Estimates are based on Paper Bag Co (South West) Limited's current costs of production
and, unless otherwise agreed, are subject to amendment on or at any time after
acceptance to meet any rise or fall in such costs.
- Tax Prices quoted are net of VAT. VAT will be charged at the current rate.
- Preliminary work All work carried out, whether experimentally or otherwise, at
customer's request shall be charged.
- Proofs In the case of printed bags, alterations from the original copy on and after the
first proof, including alterations in style, will be charged extra. No responsibility will be
accepted for any errors in proofs which have been passed by the buyer.
- Suitability of goods For any specific purpose cannot be guaranteed by the sellers.
- Printing We shall endeavour to match a colour as close as possible but we cannot
guarantee an exact match.
- Material Whilst every effort will be made to supply material in accordance with
the quality of samples submitted or quoted for, the contract is not a contract of sale by
- Industry tolerance Quotations are conditional upon a margin of 10% being allowed for
overs or shortage, the exact quantity delivered will be the quantity invoiced.
Thickness in materials and size given is calculated at +/- 10%.
- Delivery of work shall be accepted when lendered and thereupon, or, if earlier, on
notification that the work has been completed the ownership shall pass and payment
shall become due.
- Unless otherwise specified, the price quoted is for delivery of the work to the
customer's address as set out in the estimate. A charge may be made to cover any
extra costs involved for delivery to a different address.
- Should expedited delivery be agreed an extra may be charged to cover any overtime or any other additional costs involved.
- Should work be suspended at the request of or delayed through any default of the
customer for a period of 30 days Paper Bag Co (South West) Limited shall then be entitled to payment
for work already carried out materials specially ordered and other additional costs
- Failure to deliver within the time stated, on the part of the seller shall not entitle the
buyers to any claim upon the sellers by reason of such a failure. Delivery times are
approximate and commence from confirmation of all order details.
- We use 3rd Party professional couriers to deliver your items (Interlink Express / DPD / DHL International) or a palletised delivery service depending on the size and weight of the products that you order. Therefore we cannot be held responsible in the event of service interruptions or failures caused by events beyond Paper Bag Company's control. Please allow 1-2 working days. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as we are aware of such delays.
- Please note that late payment may cause a delay in the delivery of your order.
- Claim limitation Any claim by the buyer that the goods are not in accordance with the
specification is limited to the replacement by the sellers of the goods supplied.
- Claim for damage or damage or non-delivery Will not be entertained by the seller unless
they are notified in writing within 14 days of the invoice date and are signed for as
damaged on the delivery note.
- Customer's property
- Except in the case of a customer who is not contracting in the course of a business
nor holding himself out as doing so, customer's property and all property supplied to
Paper Bag Co (South West) Limited by or on behalf of the customer shall while it is in the possession of
Paper Bag Co (South West) Limited or in transit to or from the customer be deemed to be at customer's
risk unless otherwise agreed and the customer should insure accordingly.
- Paper Bag Co (South West) Limited shall be entitled to make a reasonable charge for the storage of
any customer's property left with Paper Bag Co (South West) Limited before receipt of the order or after
notification to the customer of completion of the work.
- Force Majeure This contract may be varied or cancelled by the Seller if it is affected by
any Act of God, War, Strike, Lock out, Fire, Flood, Drought, Tempest or any other cause
beyond control of the Seller whether similar to the foregoing or not, or if the Seller shall
for any reason be unable to procure materials or articles required for the performance of
- Cancellation or amendment to order Any costs incurred will be invoiced.
- Payment terms Unless otherwise specified (ie first orders), Payment is strictly net and payable from 30 days of the invoice date (the due date).
We reserve the right to charge interest on any late payments under the Late Payment of
Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. Please note that late payment may cause a delay in the delivery of your order.
- Law These conditions and all other expressed terms of the contract shall be governed
and contracted in accordance with the laws of England.
5 Reasons you’ll love us...
- 1The highest quality paper bags
- 2Fast turnaround times
- 3A friendly, open and honest service
- 4Ethical and fairly traded products
- 5A free, 'Live Support' service